Residential HVAC Services in the Greater Portland Area
With more than 60 years of experience, AAA Heating & Cooling is here to serve all of your Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) needs in the Portland and Beaverton areas. With well-trained and professional service technicians, our promise is that any job, be it installation, repair, or maintenance, will be done correctly, ensuring you and your family are comfortable through any season of the year.
Residential HVAC Options
We service and repair all major brands and most systems. We offer repair and maintenance on the following:
- Residential Furnaces
- Residential Air Conditioners
- Residential Heat Pumps
- Residential Air Quality Systems
- Residential Control Systems
- Residential Water Heaters
- Residential Duct Cleaning
- Residential Renewable Energy
Residential HVAC Repair
No one wants to be without heat in mid-winter or AC in mid-summer!
When an important piece of equipment in your home, like your heater or A/C malfunctions, you want fast, quality service you can trust. With a dedicated team and streamlined processes, we offer speedy repair services, returning your home to the comfort level you know and love.
Residential HVAC Maintenance
Keep your residential HVAC equipment running smoothly with routine maintenance.
Regular checkups from our expert team can:
- Prolong the life of your unit
- Enhance its performance
- Keep your energy bills low
Our diagnostic procedures indicate when a part is likely or soon to fail, so it can be replaced before it causes problems.
For added convenience and peace of mind, we offer our Planned Service Program, providing you with a discounted rate for pre-paid annual maintenance on almost all units. Planned Service agreements are available for multiple years (the more years you sign up for, the bigger the discount!) and are renewable prior to expiration.
Our Planned Service Program benefits more than 1,500 customers, who receive priority status in our database, plus a 10% discount on most parts/labor for repairs.
Our Residential HVAC Process
- Most equipment will take a full day to inspect or install. We begin first thing in the morning, removing any old equipment with care to ensure your home remains pristine.
- We do everything according to EPA guidelines. You will never find us releasing toxins into the air, cutting lines to bleed them, or leaking natural gas or other substances into your home. We remove potentially harmful products and substances and dispose of them properly. Before we leave your home, we test the equipment on site, evaluating the air balance and ensuring the airflow is clear and consistent.
- We follow the standard permitting process with all of our work. Our services are up to code and follow manufacturer recommendations. City Inspectors are brought in for a short 15-minute inspection on a later date.
- Our bids are all-inclusive. Other companies may present proposals that appear lower because they fail to include installation estimates or permit costs, surprising you with additional costs later. With AAA, your bid includes quotes for equipment, installation, and permits in one clear price.
What Our Residential HVAC Clients Are Saying
Just had the best experience using AAA heating & cooling! We had a new gas furnace and air conditioning installed. From the original bid to the end of the job we were beyond pleased. Kyle bid the job and we were so impressed with his high level of professionalism. Took time to explain all our options for equipment, financing and even offered a portable air conditioner while we awaited installation. John, Matt & Jacob did the installation. They were on time and stayed till the job was done always cleaning up after themselves. John took time to answer all my questions about the new units and demonstrated everything I might conceivably need to know. 5 big stars for this great outfit!!! Thanks guys!
– Mary & Kevin Burke
Have been working with AAA for years and have always been impressed by their professionalism and courtesy. They take great care to be respectful when they’re working in and around the home on our systems, explain costs and repairs and are consummate communicators. Adam O has gone the extra mile to help track down inefficiencies and HVAC “mysteries” while on-site and there are never any surprises while working with AAA
Sean and Stephanie did a fantastic job cleaning my furnace ducts and vents They arrived on time, communicated well, did a great job, and left everything tidy and clean.
I’ve used AAA Heating & Cooling for a variety of services, including AC installation and general HVAC maintenance and my experience has always been great. They are reasonably priced, professional, and they do great work. One of their techs, Tim, has done the majority of the service calls, and he’s an awesome and super helpful guy. He’s friendly, communicative, and does high quality work very efficiently.
Our Residential HVAC Promise
With AAA, you will receive better than standard offerings. We offer a labor warranty five times that of the industry standard. The state of Oregon requires a 1-year warranty, and we offer 3-year and 5-year warranties. We offer a 12-year warranty on parts, and we will provide a fix on anything we’ve installed free of charge when needed.
Our customers are our top priority; even when distributors and manufacturers aren’t backing the equipment, we will.
AAA Heating & Cooling has been honoring our installations, product warranties, and service calls since 1961, over 60 years!